The No-Clog Pot – You Can’t Stop a Sanstorm!
Sanstorm offers choices in popular sizes of pressure blasting and cleaning equipment filling designs, blast hose couplings, blast nozzles and holders to satisfy general or specialized work requirements.
Sanstorm machines are built with two filling style methods — “closed top” having a manual fill cap and fitting funnel or “open top” having automatic “pop up” fill plug.
Both series machines embody the “No-Clog” principle of operation. In the Sanstorm machine, a venturi type abrasive “pick up” operation occurs with control – a “choke valve” is not required or used. Therefore, Sanstorm is the only machine design which will accomplish constant abrasive discharge and positive abrasive adjustment — the two utmost important conditions of any pressure type blast cleaning equipment.
Cross sectional view of the CLOSED TOP machine reflects manual (at machine) control models.
Also available in dual line remote control (at blast nozzle) models.
CLOSED TOP DIAGRAM
1. Abrasive Outlet Elbow
Cross section of the OPEN TOP model reflects manual (at machine) control models.
Also available in dual line remote control (at blast nozzle).
|OPEN TOP DIAGRAM1. Abrasive outlet elbow
2. Replaceable elbow insert – Hardened steel. Initial abrasive charge is “pocketed” in insert as protection against subsequent abrasive wear for long life result
3. Kwik Fit hose coupling
4. Blast hose
5. Swivel – Permits in excess of 180 degree blast hose
6. Abrasive adjustment screw
7. Abrasive shut off lever for clean air blast to blow off work
8. Outlet pipe vents – Equalizes air pressure in machine
9. Abrasive outlet pipe – Hardened, abrasion resistant steel
10. Guide – centers outlet pipe over air inlet nozzle
11. Compressed air inlet line
12. Compressed air intake valve – line assembly
13. Cleansed – dry air supply line
14. Air inlet nozzle -Special hardened, abrasion resistant steel
15 Air-abrasive mixing area
16. Moisture and oil release valve
17. Air pressure release (blow off) valve – line assembly
18. Fill plug cylinder – Pistol assembly
19. Automatic “pop-up” fill plug – rubber to rubber seal
20. Abrasive filling area
21. Air tube – permits air equalization